A Collaborative Initiative to Improve Health Outcomes
PACT is a first-of-its-kind, patient-centric initiative between local, regional and national organizations, united by the shared mission of improving biomedical research and health outcomes in the life science community.
Members will interact in a collaborative environment amongst industry, academia and patient groups through a variety of tailored programming intended to enrich research and streamline patient access to cutting-edge therapies.
- Connect with a diverse life sciences community
- Network with key stakeholders and propose projects of which PACT staff will initiate
- Access to monthly programs and other collaborations of interest to each stakeholder group
- American Heart Association - Midwest Affiliate
- American Liver Foundation - Great Lakes Division
- Bounce Children's Foundation
- Cures Within Reach
- Epilepsy Foundation Greater Chicago
- Gift of Hope
- Healthcare Research Associates
- International Foundation for Autoimmune Arthritis
- Patrick Grange Memorial Foundation
- rMark Bio, Inc.
- Rush to Live
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Chicago – Institute for Translational Medicine
- University of Illinois at Chicago – College of Pharmacy
- We Work For Health
- Westside Institute for Science and Education (WISE)
- Without Warning